Regular Cleaning Services
We can visit you as regularly as you wish, whether that is daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly. On the more regular visits we will always aim to provide you with same cleaner each week as it is important to keep a good relationship between our cleaners & clients to ensure continuity. They will be with you on the same day each visit and at approximately the same time. The only time this changes is if your cleaner is ill or on holiday and we then send in back up staff so you are not left without a clean on the days we have agreed with you.
Below is a list of the types of tasks your cleaner can carry out within the time they are with you:
- Dust & or Polish – ornaments, electrical goods, furniture & surfaces, skirting boards, door panels & handle areas.
- Vacuuming – carpets, hard flooring & soft furnishings.
- Emptying waste bins.
- Cleaning of surfaces, baths, showers, toilet, basins, bidet, tiled areas, mirrors, cupboards & drawers, white goods, oven, sink area, splash backs & bins.
- De-cobwebbing & spot gleam of internal windows & glass.
- Small amount of ironing & bed changing on request
- We do not put any products on TV screens or monitors.
- The cupboards etc. in the kitchen are cleaned externally only.
- The white goods & oven are given a wipe out.
- The kitchen bins are emptied & wiped down.
- In the event of staff illness we aim to get another cleaner to you within 24 hours of when your cleaner was due.
- If your cleaner is on holiday then we endeavor to get the backup cleaner to you on your normal day & time, but this may require some flexibility.
- Please note we use our clients own cleaning products unless otherwise agreed.